Caipi boasts a lightweight construction, while it features 22 individual vents for optimum cooling, as well as integrated ventilation built into the lightweight visor.
Head coverage is generous, offering the increased protection required for off-road riding. Along with all-round good coverage, the extended rear section – featuring additional ventilation – covers the back of the head down to a line level with the base of the skull.
The neat peak offers protection from spray, trail debris and the sun.
Rider comfort is improved by the inclusion of thermoformed padding and KASK’s Octo Fit system, which enables the helmet to cradle the head for optimum safety and fit during long days on the saddle. This can be adjusted even further using the Custom Fit Divider on the strap, helping to ensure the perfect fit of the strap under the chin.
- Lightweight (250g in medium size)
- Excellent ventilation with 22 vents
- Generous protection and head coverage
- Thermoformed padding
- Octo Fit adjustment system
- Custom fit divider on strap for optimal fit
- Lightweight polypropylene visor with integrated ventilation
- EU, US and AUS safety standards
Caipi boasts a lightweight construction, while it features 22 individual vents for optimum cooling, as well as integrated ventilation built into the lightweight…