We're all familiar with that satisfied feeling after a winter ride, that can be almost as great as the ride itself – particularly when it's so cold outside that plucking up extra motivation to embrace the chill makes it even more rewarding.
KASK's merino wool Winter Cap acts as a helmet base layer to protect your head from windchill, keeping you toasty for the coldest winter rides. Moisture wicking and washable, it is easily encased by a helmet. Simply remove the inner padding, fix the cap to the sides loops, and you're away.
Compatible with KASK helmets across the range:
PROTONE, UTOPIA, VALEGRO, MOJITO³, RAPIDO, REX, CAIPI.
The Winter Cap is available now from selected KASK dealers.
- Internal padding in Merino wool a natural fibre that keeps the body temperature, ensures high breathability and dries quickly.
- External fabric in Tekseries a particular membrane featuring significant resistance to cold and wind combined with high level of transpiration and resistance to water.
HOW TO WEAR THE WINTER CAP
- Remove the inner padding
- Make the cap adhere to the velcro of the helmet
- Insert the strap flaps into the loops in the lining
- YOU are ready for your ride!
S from 50 to 56 cm / M from 52 to 58 cm / L from 59 to 62 cm
49,90 € / 49,99£ / 75,00 USD / 86,50 AUD
images credits @lucaloku